Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blue

Bye for now friends.

I have decided to step back from nVts. I no longer have the free time I once did. In hopes of further my professional career I have been working on obtaining several CompTIA certifications. I have started studying for my first exams over the past couple of weeks. It has become clear that I don't have time needed to continue to work on the social media and events team. 

It has been great getting to know all of you over the past few months. 

See you later, friends.

~Blue

Blue signature new.png

Take care. Good luck with your career. 

JayJay nvts.jpg

Best of luck Carly!! Im sad to see you go, however, goodbye's are forever, so in my particular social circle we always say "See You Later" 😉  I wish you well in all your endevours Carly. Take care! See you later! 😄

Good Luck with your exams Carly..... Don't be a stranger........

Newgladwyd.jpg

On My Signal Unleash Hell"

You will do great on your exams. I understand your feelings of putting real life before gaming. Then when real life is less hectic, drop by and say hello. All the best in whatever you do. Take care. 🙂

Carly ... thanks for helping me out like you did.  I'm sure you will do great whatever you do.  Best of Luck to you.

Brick.jpg

1. hey Carly, I'm going to miss working with you by you helping us the coordinators with doing the scheluding the calender with our events on discord and also on a website also, that was best time when I pick my times in the beginning of the month or end of the month close to the beginning of the month.  I'm also going to miss playing the game of "Minecraft" with you also but I wish I could seen you played one game of call of duty 4 with the clan I hope one day I would.  As for now I was appointed as an "event and social Coordinators main lead person by Gladiator I hope you could give me some points how to create website and discord event calenders advise or teach me how to do that when you have some spear time on your table, blue?  I wish you good luck on your study's and for the exams for the several CompTIA certifications also. 

BoomMikey-nVts-

Edited by BoomMikey-nVts-

BoomMike.jpg.5857e7294ee660ebece9a7f5763987fd.jpg

Mikey 1.jpg

Mikey 2.jpg

good luck with the thing ur doing! take care of urself :)