Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bampelli.

im sorry i cursed alot.

hey i got ban because i used alot of swear words , im sorry but i got in arguement with two braindeads who kept insulting me,my country and my religion so i was really pissed.

what is your name in-game: bampelli or 3bodi25

What server did this occur on: nvts crossfire

Why did you get banned: bad words

Why should your ban be lifted: i dont know what to say...

Additional Information:ok i know i did wrong but these  two assholes keeps insult my religion and nation which emotionally is damaging me because of my name.,so in rage i got angry and insulting them back.  the first one is abdulhey who kept insulting my religion and was very disrespectful and the second one was [FSST]KEBAB who kept insulting my nation. it was a mistake to fight back should have ignored them but when they started to insult my religion i just cant... i hope you understand. have a nice day!

Author of the topic Posted

note:those two used a crypted swear words so the b3 cant ban them

We just went through this with you. What don’t you understand? If you think someone is breaking the rules. You tell an admin. You don’t handle it yourself. The rules apply to everyone weather your defending yourself or not. It’s just words. Ignore it and ask an admin for help. That’s what we are here for. B3 initiated a temp ban and you will serve the rest of the time. Temp ban stays as is. 

JayJay nvts.jpg