In-Game Name: Moochy
Why do you want to join NovaVeterans: Good community, probably my favorite server. Overkill asked me to join the clan. 
How often do you play: Few hours a day, usually ever day
What is your time zone / Location: United States - Mountain Time Zone
How did you hear or find out about us: Randomly joined the server one day while looking for a lobby to join
Where you ever banned or warned on NVTS servers: Warned for language once or twice
Do you have a microphone: Yes
What skills or traits could you bring to the clan: I'm pretty friendly and love playing CoD4 
Do you wish to be in Discord, and wearing tags at all times while in game: Yeah
Additional Information: I promise I'm not a hacker even though I get accused of it daily haha 🙂

Welcome to the accused hacker gang. You should hop on discord more before I give you my vote. You’re a pretty good player, watched you a few times and you’re pretty active. 

I agree with Prox^ just be more active in the discord so we can get to know you more! Hope to see you in the servers 🤪

Jump into Discord Moochy, would like to meet you...and from what I hear, it's an honor to be accused of hacking when your not. 😜

Hey Moochy!  I play with this guy and he usually kicks my ass!  Please hang with us a little in Discord as I think you would be a great addition

spend some time with us in discord, we dont bite.

I'm going to close this.

This application was posted almost a week ago, still no sign of him joining discord yet. Feel free to reapply once you come in discord more.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, neonx said:

spend some time with us in discord, we dont bite.

Much. 🤪