Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
PROMOD Tournament - Upcoming
Topic Locked
Quinn-nVts- Call of Duty Admin
COD4 Admin
18 posts
3 topics
6 months ago

Hello! S1nful and I are hosting an open PROMOD tournament for anyone interested in joining. Currently we have two full teams including some substitute players, but we are still open to having more people to potentially create an extra team. Having extra subs is also very helpful.

There is currently no set date/time for the event as we are working with multiple individuals to try and make the event as convenient as possible for as many people as we can.

If you would like to join, or if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or S1nful on Discord (quinndariusgooch).

s1nfuL Non Member
11 posts
4 topics
5 months ago

Here's a link to a place where you can download great film tweaks for promod, also you can download custom configs and generate your own config with custom killfeed colors, scoreboard colors ect.. if anyone needs help with this, send me a message on discord: s1nfulmf

Filmtweaks - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Modification Center - CFGFactory

Last edited: 5 months ago x 1
c4n7-g37-r1gh7 Non Member
7 posts
2 topics
28 days ago

i may be down to scrim. i used to play promod. a very long time ago.  not into getting too serous. i dont even have discord  last thing i used was xfire and teamspeak lol but i may just for fun if ya need scrim players.

thank you and i hope you have a great day.

c4n7g37r1gh7

BoomMikey-nVts- Events Manager
Events Manager
10 posts
3 topics
14 days ago

hey c4n7g37r1gh7

sorry to inform you the promod event been cancel by Matta (Director) because event captain s1nful quit the clan and event captain Quin doesn't wants the promod event any more if you still instead of any more clans events or scrims plz post in our forums or get a hold of me on discord or matta about your ideals about an event or scrim in our clan.

BoomMikey-nVts-

Event Manager

Swarf-nVts- Call of Duty Admin
COD4 Admin
175 posts
5 topics
13 days ago

Mikey I think that player ditched us. Said he was never coming back because of to much criticism. 

BoomMikey-nVts- Events Manager
Events Manager
10 posts
3 topics
13 days ago

looks like he done that to us already now grandpa.

JayJay-nVts Call of Duty Head Admin
Head Admin
409 posts
5 topics
11 days ago

I’m locking this post. This event obviously isn’t going to happen